Big App on Campus
The app that does it all
Read the directions below or watch video instructions here on how to use Bite U for mobile ordering on campus.
Before Downloading the App:
Download and install the Bite for Universities App from the Apple or Google Play Store.
Key Things To Do for Correct Bite U Set-Up:
- Open the app and create an account using your Merrimack College email by clicking next on the first screen.
- Turn notifications on.
- Search "Merrimack College"
- After creating your account, the next screen prompts you to add your Mack Card.
- Enter your campus single sign-on (SSO) credentials.
- To use a debit or credit card to add funds to the app: Go to the app's pay screen and see "About Bite pay." If you need help, call 888-575-2194.
Ordering From the Bite U App:
- Click 'Order' on the bottom bar.
- Choose the location you wish to order from. Locations are listed twice: One allows you to order using a Meal Swipe, the other allows you to order using Bonus Dollars, Mack Bucks, or other funds.
- Choose your menu items. Make sure you fill out the 'Customizations' section before adding to your cart.
- Check out and choose your pick up time.
- The app will notify you when your order is ready. Pick up and enjoy!